DSLAM measurement cords are used to measure an ADSL line’s physical characteristics and synchronization simultaneously. They are used on the DSLAM to interface DSL measurement instruments. They are suitable for conventional strips and the RDH strips that make up the HPS.
They are designed for intensive use:
- The link is separated into two cords so that the PCB connectors can be interchanged
- All connectors are protected by an overmolded elastomer cap
- The PCB contacts are made of thickened copper tracks covered with a gold coating to limit abrasion in the strips.
- A cover protects the PCB when it is not in use.
They are user-friendly:
- Connectors are color-coded for easy identification.
- The local loop (LL) and DSL sides of the PCB are labeled.
- Placed end-to-end, the total length of the cords is 5 m, for maximum ease of use.
|Part number||Part name|
|PT106||UNIVERSAL PCB CORD + 4 BANANA M (Not incl. HPS strip, protective cover, Velcro cord strap, 4 overmolded male banana jacks 2/2).|
|PT107||INTERFACE CORD 4 BANANA F + RJ45/2 BANANA JACKS M (4 overmolded female banana plugs 2/2, RJ45 plug, 2 protected male banana plugs)|
|PT108||HPS PCB CORD + 4 BANANA M (PCB for RHD strip, protective cover, Velcro cord strap, 4 overmolded male banana jacks 2/2).|