The mixed OTO kit is ideal for creating an invisible installation.
It is made up of a flush-mounted unit that installs behind an existing outlet for a truly discreet installation.
The unit comes factory-assembled with an L1087 indoor cable designed to be pushed through existing products (telephone, TV antenna) to the building riser, for no visible cables in the home.
|MO293||MIXED OTO UNOPRECO 1 OF SC/APC L1087-1 30M|
|MO295||MIXED OTO UNOPRECO 1 OF SC/APC L1087-1 50M|
|KO031||PACK OF 10 MALE KEYSTONE IEC CONNECTORS (WHITE) + F PLUGS|
|GO141||PACK OF 4 RJ45 CAT 5E GRADE 1 CONNECTORS|
Technical features :
- Optical fiber G657A2
- Discreet wall-mounted unit
- Push-through cable compatible with crowded products
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool
Mixed OTO advantages and technical features
- The Mixed OTO (Optical Termination Outlet) can be installed on the back of an existing ush-mount electrical outlet. Everything about this product was designed to ensure fast and easy installation for the installer and an aesthetic appearance for the end customer.
- The Mixed OTO can be installed on all existing low-voltage outlets (coaxial, telephone, RJ45, HDMI, etc.).
- If the previously installed outlet is unusable after the installation of the Mixed OTO, a faceplate and connectors are available to replace it so that the existing copper connection can continue to be used.
The Push-Pull cable was designed for use in conduits that already contain other wiring.
- This installation technique is faster than installation with a traditional pull-through wire that no longer has its pull.
- The cable comes with a special tip to easily navigate bends in the conduit. A feed tube on the rst several meters provides additional rigidity to aid in navigating bends in conduits. This lets the installer stand back from the wall for easier, more practical installation.
- The Push-Pull cable also comes with a factory-mounted connector on the outlet end for fast, splice-free installation in the home.
To minimize connection failures